This text will be replaced by the flash music player.
Paul Maurice Martin
Paul Maurice Martin is the author of Original Faith, What Your Life is Trying to Tell You. At age 23 Paul had a spontaneous spiritual experience which set him on a path to earn a Masters degree in Religious Studies and a Masters degree in Counciling. He has worked for 23 years as an elementary school teacher. For the last 15 years he has been challenges by a rare and incurable disease. His journaled insights on the spiritual journey and his medical challenges are shared throughout his book, Original Faith, What Your Life is Trying to Tell You.
Original Faith is about finding a language to begin sharing the passion and purpose that connects progressives from every walk of life around the world. Finding the willingness to change ourselves for the better so that we're better equipped to help provide a world of possibility and promise for all our children. The stakes are high. It has become a matter of humanity's overall quality of life and possibly our survival.
With an Original Faith...
- There is a love that can be known and understood — if not fully, then in part.
- There is faith that can be experienced — with or without belief.
- There is work — and even dedication.
- There is the discovery that every one of us is more than a self alone.
- There is coming alive to the fact that we are here not to be served, but to serve.
- There is the possibility of true joy and a viable future for our children.
- There is the certainty of personal peace and integrity.